Sunday, June 13, 2010

Not sorry for Kanye, just sorry for the Porsche


Well, I am sure you do not keep up with this kind of news, but Kanye West's Porsche Panamera was crashed the other day in Hawaii. His was a gorgeous Porsche Panamera Turbo S that looks similar to the one I have pictured in this blog. Living in Dallas, you see nice cars all day long and Panameras are everywhere. What idiot would steal such a beautiful car and take it for a joyride in Hawaii and then crash it into a multi million dollar home? Who knows...I would like to get my hands on that dumbass just to ask him what they hell was going through his head. Luckily, the $133,000 price tag on the car is not much much for a Rap Star...

2 comments:

  1. That just makes me queasy JOHN. I want that car or at least take it for a spin. I'll just have to dream about it I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love it, a little Hollywood Gossip mixed in...my kind of car read :)

    ReplyDelete